Sherry Schultze C.P.P
Owner, Photographic Artist for Inspired Portrait Photography LLC
12 Things About Me:
1. I am organized. I like to make lists.
2. I am smitten. I am a mommy to three amazingly beautiful children.
3. I am willing. I believe in doing good for yourself, doing better for others and doing your best for your family.
4. I am goofy. I have no reservations about being down right silly with a camera in my hand, anything goes to get a smile.
5. I am aware. I believe in recycling, donating, finding a sweet deal and well organized garage sales.
6. I love to move. I don’t sit still well, I enjoy playing volleyball and going for a run.
7. I am loved. I have the best parents in the world, one in heaven, one on earth.
8. I am motivated. I believe in always working on a bigger bucket list.
9. I am creative. I love to write, daydream, paint, build, and make anything look new again.
10. I am grateful. My husband is the backbone of the success behind Inspired Photography, he is my accountant, my motivator, my support, my assistant, my friend.
11. I am called. I love my creator, He continues to bless me with open doors every single day.
12. I am Inspired. I can’t wait to meet you!
Awards & Merits
Sherry Schultze was raised in Fulda, Minnesota. In high school she worked for the school annual staff. She was inspired to create portraits for others professionally decades ago.
After high school she attended Southwest State University, Marshall, MN and explored speech, creative writing and English education. In 2001 she transferred to Minnesota State University-Mankato, for her Bachelor of Fine Art. She worked for Barnett Photo Inc, downtown Mankato, as a lab technician. Sherry learned to color correct professional and amateur images, and complete all orders from various media. Sherry became thier principle photographer in 2003, where she created portraits for business professionals, MSU sport teams, children, families and high school seniors. Mrs. Schultze worked with the Mankato figure skating club for five years, as well as with Leep, Mayba, Magfa, and miscellaneous area sport teams.
She graduated Magna Cum Laude in the spring of 2004 with a BFA. Her major studies included black & white, color and digital photography, as well as printmaking, painting, art history, drawing, graphic design and an intense study of Adobe Photoshop. After graduation, Sherry received a promotion from Barnett Photo and until the summer of 08, Sherry Schultze served as the studio manager for Barnett Photo.
Mrs. Schultze continues her education today by holding several memberships with professional photographers associations. By maintaining membership with these organizations, Sherry attends monthly, quarterly and yearly seminars held by the top professionals in the industry. Sherry belongs to a local BNI Business Networking International chapter and enjoys her weekly meeting with business partners.
In the Spring of 2009 Sherry took and passed her PPA Certification test. An exam of the current photography industry. This is a goal few photographers have acquired in her area and sets Sherry apart.
Inspired volunteers time with Now I Lay Me down To Sleep, LEEP, the MS Society, a senior portrait scholarship program, and countless donations to area events.
Sherry and Lucas maintain Inspired Portrait Photography on their Mankato, Minnesota hobby farm, located just west of Mankato, on Highway 14. Inspired currently offers both in studio and outside photography on their private land.